When Sir Richard Branson makes an announcement, it's always one to look out for. His press launch at the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship earlier this year, was no exception.
On the 27th of February 2013, Sir Richard Branson joined the Virgin Money team for a Press Launch at the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship. In addition to announcing that Virgin Money Life will be offered to the market from 04 March 2013, Virgin Money also donated R 342 000 to the "Accounting Comes Alive" course.
This course supports budding young entrepreneurs, giving them the skills, opportunities and inspiration they need to launch and grow their businesses.
He then announced the birth of Virgin Money Life in South Africa – a fantastic new Life Insurance product. Whether it's a result of disability, ill-health or death, Virgin Money Life gives you the ability to take care of yourself and your family when you're no longer able to do so.
Virgin Money Life includes these great benefits:
- Up to R10 million Life Cover for an affordable premium.
- An easy process to make it as convenient as possible for you:
- Just a few short questions and you're covered!
- No medical examinations!
- Non-invasive, saliva-based HIV testing
- We automatically include:
- A Headstone Benefit of R5000
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- You can add Dread Disease or Disability Cover to your policy for extra peace of mind. These options are also available as a standalone.
- Enjoy fixed premiums for the first 24 months on the same risk profile.
Get Virgin Money Life today and start living life while we worry about the rainy days. For a quote simply click here, call 0860 11 12 73 or sms “virgin” to 42926 and we'll call you back. Standard sms rates apply.